March 13, 2023, Comment off
Human Rights Research Writing and Documentation Course
Overview of training course
This course explores the research method, research design and research ethics as well as data analysis and data collections to nurture human rights researchers and reporters for promotion and protection of human rights. Students will gain knowledge to write thesis, report, research project, or other type of paper and certain human rights issues.
Dr. Su Yin Htun, Ph.D., CDM Law Professor
Objective of training
As this course is offered to both graduated and non-graduate students, the course will equip to improve the critical thinking skills, legal reasoning skills and argumentative writing skills in legal analysis or practical analysis in writing research and documentation.
Expected Learning outcomes
By the end of the course, the students will be able to:
- Apply research techniques when producing a thesis, report, research project, or other type of paper.
- Produce human rights research that adheres to ethical and methodological standards.
- Provide expertise about writing, both declarative and procedural, with an emphasis on human rights problems.
- Uphold the ethical standards of research and human rights advocacy skills.
- Being able to understand, evaluate, and analyze from a range of theoretical perspectives on human rights concerns.
Days/dates of training
Thursdays and Fridays starting March 30, 2023, for seven weeks.
8:30AM to 10:30AM Myanmar Time
7:30AM to 9:30AM India Time
Total lecture hours
30 hours including last 2 hours for final wrap up and assessment.
Online zoom platform
Medium of instruction
(But must be committed to attending all the classes, participating in all activities, taking all the quizzes, and final assessment.)
Seats are limited. Please click below link to fill in the form.
Alternately, you can email your resume along with a statement of motivation (or why you would like to take this training course) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for application:
Friday, March 24, 2023, midnight Myanmar Time